- It's completely online, so it's convenient to attend
- It's FREE
- Just register at http://www.wsjvcf.com/
- You will be able to and find listings for jobs that are newly available and further explore various job opportunities in real-time (I'm assuming live chats, forums, webinar presentations)
- You will even be able to interview virtually -- which means you should be fully ready as if you're visiting a job fair in person - resume in hand, ready to speak to your skillsets and value you bring to any company
I've been to viritual trade shows, and it's pretty efficient. They have a viritual layout of the conference with trade show booths for each vendor that you can 'visit' and engage in live chats directly with each person, there's literature you can view, download, video you can play, etc. I believe this is a very similiar experience.
Some of the companies planning to be represented are:
- American Systems
- Citi Smith BarneyCoventry Health Care, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
- Deutsche Bank
- Dow Jones & CompanyEaton Corporation
- Lucas GroupMorrison Foerster
- News Corporation
- Perot Systems Corporation
- United States Patent & Trademark OfficeThe Vanguard Group
Let me know if you are planning to attend by leaving a comment below. Or if you've already attended a virtual job fair, any experiences you can share?